SOLID EXOTIC ELEMENTAL BEARS
One of the joys of working at Polar Metals is getting to experience rare and interesting metals and sharing the experience of holding different metals with others. What almost always stands out is that a person will generally "click" with one of the metals over all the others.
- Magnesium: Light and Healthy is the lightest metal used in engineering. It's also a critical element our bodies need to stay healthy.
- Titanium: Strong and Sturdy is used extensively in the aerospace industry and is the most biocompatible and safe metal for the human body.
- Zirconium: Celestial Bodies is common in moon dust and in cool stars.
- Zinc: Life and Health is essential in biological processes of all living organisms and can help you recover more quickly from the common cold.
- Copper: Stand Out and Protect is Oligodynamic, a germ-killer with a distinct color that stands out from the rest.
- Silver: Bright and Luxurious has been used as a currency for thousands of years.
- Tungsten: Resilient and Tough is dense super metal that has the highest melting point of any metal. 95% pure tungsten. The perfect entry into the world of density.
Each solid metal bear laser etched with the element name on the front and fun facts on the back.
Materials Magnesium, Titanium, Zirconium, Zinc, Copper, Silver, Tungsten
Measurement 1 mm thick
-USA: Fulfilled by
-International shipping available through USPS