ELEMENTAL KNUCKLEBONE DEXTERITY TOYS // EXOTIC METALS
The Ultimate Elemental Dexterity Trainer
The Polar Dexterity Toy is manipulated with the fingers with of one or both hands to train dexterity, perform tricks or as an advanced stress relief/fidget device.
Each dexterity toy is CNC Machined from a single piece of exotic solid metal.
Our Polar dexterity toy is a great desk companion, social magnet and piece of art!
Why do I need an elemental dexterity toy?
- The perfect way to display exotic metals at your desk
- The ultimate dexterity trainers
- Social magnet
- Great educational items
- Built for a lifetime of stress relief and brainstorming
Buy once and keep forever!
Denser than lead, our Copper-Tungsten toy weighs more than 35 of our 3d printed prototypes!
142 grams. The ultimate super-dense Copper Tungsten(VFG30)!
Since it's so dense, it's a great way to build up your hand muscles for those of you more advanced.
Our Copper-Tungsten (WCu) toy is by far the densest available. Denser than silver, lead and even mercury! We combined 30% copper with 70% tungsten for a strong and durable metal matrix that can withstand all the impacts and drops you can throw at it.
Sample density: 14.22g/cc (CW70)
Tungsten copper is very difficult to polish, but after several attempts, we made this amazing mirror finish!
PURE COPPER (99.9%+ pure)
Pure copper is Oligodynamic, which means it naturally kills germs on contact.
- We each have about 2mg of copper in our body, without which we could not survive.
- Along with gold, the only non-greyish pure metal
- Takes on its own unique hue over time and can be “reset” to brilliancy with baking soda and water (or salt and vinegar)
- Sample density: 8.96g/cc
This is really my new favorite! Since it's oligodynamic, it will kill germs each time you use it! It's also denser than nearly any other toy out there (besides our own WCu) so it's for more advanced users or those that want to build up your hand muscles.
Highly polished by hand! It's very satisfying to let it dance between your fingers.
Pure Copper has the strongest known oligodynamic effect of any pure metals. It prevents growth and even kills bacteria, molds, spores, fungi, viruses and other organisms. Copper compounds have been used in medicine to treat many ailments, including arthritis.
- An exotic, rare super-metal
- Used in jewelry and other decoration for centuries
- Resistance to corrosion: even higher than Titanium
- Named from the Persian "zargun" or gold color
- Common in cool stars and moon rocks
- Sample density: 6.52g/cc
Zirconium creates a natural, beautiful, jet-black oxide layer when heated at high temperatures. This layer makes it incredibly durable and scratch-resistant. It’s black lustrous finish is very beautiful making this the ultimate dexterity toy.
- Used extensively in the aerospace industry
- The most biocompatible and safe metal for the human body
- Named after Titans of Greek mythology
- The highest strength-to-density ratio of any element
- Resistance to corrosion: won’t tarnish
- Sample density: 4.506g/cc
It helps you train your finger dexterity passively, reduces anxiety and keeps your mind focused.
SAPELE MAHOGANY BASE
Each pledge of five or more dexterity toys comes with a cool base made of quality solid sapele mahogany for FREE.
An amazing way to display your set of exotic metal dexterity trainers. A piece of art! Just looking at it can be a good little brainstorming boost. It’s perfect to learn, play and experience different metals. The different weights and colors is a very pure experience that is both educational and fascinating. The weight range is great to challenge your finger skills.
Polar Elemental Dexterity Toys are manufactured one at a time (CNC) for precision and hand polished to get a quality finish. Here is a video of the process:
Constructed from a single solid piece of Copper Tungsten, pure Copper, Zirconium or Titanium, our toys are built to last forever.
-USA: Fulfilled by
-International shipping available through USPS