We help you build your 5-star quality kitchen! Let's start with your rolling pin:
Wooden rolling pins absorb moisture and flavors. The best solution is to use a metal rolling pin, but stainless steel can leave a metallic aftertaste. Titanium is the perfect metal, because it's the most biocompatible metal on the planet, plus it doesn't leave any taste on your food.
The Woerden SolidTi Rolling Pin is the first rolling pin made of a single piece of solid 100% Titanium in the world. Highly polished, tapered design for perfect results every time! The solid construction makes it easy to roll cookies, pies, fondant, biscuits, pizza crusts, ravioli, tortillas, dumplings, roti and more. If you are looking for 5-star results and want an heirloom tool that will last through the generations, this belongs in your kitchen.
What's so special about Titanium?
- Remains the original taste of any food, used extensively in high end kitchenware
- The most biocompatible and safe metal for the human body
- The only element that your body fully accepts - even bone will grow around it
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, nearly equivalent to platinum
- Named after Titans of Greek mythology because of its immense strength
- Less than half the density of steel, perfectly weighted for a quality feel
The shape makes it really easy to get a completely flat circle of dough. Never absorb any odors, colors or flavors like maple or mahogany wood rolling pins can, Woerden Rolling Pin is also the most hygienic, since it can be completely cleaned with ease.
Tapered at the ends, it's comfortable to use.
A perfectly weighted rolling pin, beautiful balanced brings a delight to use and gives you a solid feeling to it.
Highly polished finish, no sticky issues! The high polished surface makes for a great showpiece in any kitchen.
Simple to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
653 grams. A solid feeling!
Woerden Designs raised over $6000 to bring this rolling pin to life. Get yours now!