"This is the coolest ruler I have ever seen!"
"Wow, is this really made of Titanium?!"
The best ruler in the history of mankind: Solid Ti6Al4V Grade 5 aerospace. Titanium
It's light, it's strong, it's acid and magnet resistant. It's time to take your measurements seriously.
Why do I need a Solid Titanium Ruler?
- You actually care about the quality of the things you own
- You think Titanium is just generally awesome and you've been frustrated for years that nobody made a Titanium ruler
- You want to have the coolest tool in the place
- You are an educator and want your students to be interested in the tools you use, creating a memorable experience
- The strongest metallic element
- Shockingly rigid and lightweight
- Non-magnetic - won't attract metallic filings from other tools
- Resistant to many acids
- Extremely high melting point (3034 degrees F)
- Solid Ti6Al4V Grade 5 aerospace Titanium
- 12 inches/30 centimeters
- 1 mm thin
- 36.2 grams light
- Brushed/matte finish